S3 Regulatory and Business Consulting Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is S3 Regulatory and Business Consulting Limited of 2 Badgers Dene Chepstow NP16 5FB.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.colpability.co.uk or www.colpability.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, entering data or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. The system will be hosted on a Cloud infrastructure, in a secure UK data centre accredited to PCI DSS, ISO27001, and ISAE 3402 Type II SOC 1 standards.
The application and any payment transactions will be encrypted using Secure Socket Layers (SSL) technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways, namely to:
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.